FAIR USE POLICY
Academic-related content enjoys immense popularity among our users. We understand that utilizing it in good faith is pivotal in terms of academic integrity, so we developed this Fair Use Policy to provide you insight into the matter.
Effective as of: July 25th, 2022
This Fair Use Policy (the “Policy”) constitutes an integral part of our Site’s Terms and Conditions and is subject to the provisions thereof. In the event of any conflict between the Policy and other Site’s documents, the provisions of the Policy shall prevail.
This Policy outlines how our Site should be used and offers guidance on avoiding misuse.
What is Fair Use?
We are here to support students and provide academic advice to guide them through the difficulties encountered on the academic path. As genuine tutors, we offer various tools to make your studies and overall material understanding more profound and structured.
You will get most of your studies and build deep expertise if the academic materials (hereinafter – “Papers”) obtained on Site are used for the purposes they are designated for. Please read this Policy to shape the understanding of how the Papers encountered here should be treated.
Everything our writers do is intended to expose knowledge that might be unattainable for students otherwise due to the complexity of university programs and the vast amount of study materials.
All the information and Papers acquired through our Site should be used for research purposes and not for academic misconduct. The role of the writer lies in being a model and presenting the basics of the topic that you can follow to produce your own work.
Papers from Site are designated to serve educational purposes:
- Provide you an overall idea, understanding, concept of the topic/issue explored;
- Clarify the requirements of a particular task and make them clear by providing a sample drafted in accordance with such requirements;
- Provide you a guidance on how to deal with a particular topic/issue or assignment;
- Serve as basis or plan for your further research and academic inquiry;
- Equip you with a relevant terminological and conceptual apparatus to be used when dealing with a particular topic/issue;
- Structure your knowledge by providing a logical framework you can rely on to produce and develop your own academic piece;
- Supply you with a list of resources to use for reference and further research;
Papers from Site should be treated as follows:
- To get additional resource to study the topic/issue you are working on;
- To capture the overall idea and use it as a jumping-off point to produce an original paper by your own;
- To double-check that your own comprehension of topic/issue is correct, that you have considered all the aspects of it;
- To understand the crucial points of the topic/issue outlined by the writer to focus your own research around them;
- To shape your own ideas, views, arguments and thoughts in order to produce your original work;
- To oppose the Paper, express and set out a contrary view;
- To verify that your research complies with all citing, quoting, referencing, requirements by using our Paper as a sample.
We ask you not to submit any of the Papers acquired here as your own work. We encourage students to be diligent and preserve academic integrity by following their academic institutions regulations, state legislations, this Policy, and good sense.
No Plagiarism Policy
Plagiarism arises when someone uses another’s work, words, or ideas without attribution. Plagiarism is a violation of academic standards and a matter of academic integrity.
At Site, we have zero tolerance to any form of plagiarism.
If you come up with an idea to submit any of the Papers as your own work, you will only disadvantage yourself by being deprived of knowledge you would acquire if they were used in due manner.
Ensuring Fair Use
By using Site or its services, you undertake not to submit any Paper acquired to your academic institution as your own work, or claim your authorship and ownership of copyright otherwise. The above refers to insignificant amendments done by you as well – please ensure originality by following “What is Fair Use?” section and use appropriate software (Turnitin etc.) to double-check.
You recognize, agree and accept that our Papers are samples designed to help you understand the academic material. We reserve the exclusive rights to distribute the Papers and grant you a non-exclusive license to use them in a non-commercial manner without any further distribution.
By using our services contrary to our Policy, you understand that you may face the consequences provided for by your academic institution regulations and pertinent state legislation. You agree to indemnify and save harmless Site and any affiliated entities and persons thereof against any and all liabilities for anything done or omitted by you where you didn’t comply with our Policy.
If you disagree with this Policy, please do not access and use Site and services.
We are always happy to hear from you, and we call on you to assist us in preserving academic integrity. Our Compliance Team is here to tackle the cases of unfair use of Developments. We ensure anti-plagiarism measures on all the order stages, and perform post-order compliance.
Should you have any questions regarding our Fair Use Policy or become aware of any violations connected to Developments or unfair use thereof contrary to our Fair Use Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].